To verify the status of the bringup of a vEdge router:
- In vManage NMS, select the Monitor ► Network screen.
- Locate the device using the Sort options drop-down and the Search box. Or scroll through the list of devices in the device table.
- Select the device by clicking its hostname. The screen changes and the left pane lists the categories of information you can display about the device.
- Click Troubleshooting in the left pane.
- From the Connectivity pane, click Device Bringup.
The Device Bringup screen opens and displays:
- Troubleshooting drop-down—Located to the right of the Select Device drop-down. Click an option to view troubleshooting information. To close the drop-down, click the Troubleshooting button again.
- Device bringup state—Indicated by one of the following states:
- Green check mark—Indicates that the device has successfully established control-plane connections with the controller devices in the network and is up and running.
- Gray check mark—Indicates that ZTP was disabled in the Administration ► Settings screen when the device initially came up. You see this state for the Software Image Update box only.
- Red check mark—Indicates that the device failed to establish control-plane connections with the controller devices in the network and is not up and running.
- Yellow exclamation point—Indicates that vManage NMS could not determine the reason for the device bringup failure.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 17.2.