From the vManage NMS, you can view the status of a vSmart controller in the overlay network using the Dashboard, Monitor ► Geography, or the Monitor ► Network screen.
Use the Dashboard Screen
- In vManage NMS, select the Dashboard screen.
- Click the Up or Down arrow in the vSmart device pane located in the top left corner of the screen. The vSmart popup window opens.
- Check the Status or Reachability column for the vSmart controller.
Use the Geography Screen
- In vManage NMS, select the Monitor ► Geography screen.
- Use the Filter button to locate the vSmart controller in the network.
- Click the vSmart icon to check its status.
Use the Network Screen
- In vManage NMS, select the Monitor ► Network screen.
- Locate the vSmart controller using the Sort options drop-down and the Search box. Or scroll through the list of devices in the device table.
- Select the vSmart controller by clicking its system IP address. The Control Connections screen opens by default and displays information about all control connections that the device has with other controller devices in the network.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.2.