From the vManage NMS, you can view the status of a vEdge router in the overlay network using the Dashboard, Monitor ► Geography, or the Monitor ► Network screen.
Use the Dashboard Screen
- In vManage NMS, select the Dashboard screen.
- Click the Up or Down arrow in the vEdge device pane located in the top of the screen. The vEdge popup window opens.
- Check the Status or Reachability column for the vEdge router.
Use the Geography Screen
- In vManage NMS, select the Monitor ► Geography screen.
- Use the Filter button to locate the router in the network.
- Click the router icon to check its status.
Use the Network Screen
- In vManage NMS, select the Monitor ► Network screen.
- Locate the vEdge router using the Sort options drop-down and the Search box. Or scroll through the list of devices in the device table.
- Select the vEdge router by clicking its system IP address. The System Status screen opens by default.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.2.