From the vManage NMS, you can view the status of a vBond orchestrator in the overlay network using the Dashboard, Monitor ► Geography, or the Monitor ► Network screen.
Use the Dashboard Screen
- In vManage NMS, select the Dashboard screen.
- Click the Up or Down arrow in the vBond device pane located in the top of the screen. The vBond popup window opens.
- Check the Status or Reachability column for the vBond orchestrator.
Use the Geography Screen
- In vManage NMS, select the Monitor ► Geography screen.
- Use the Filter button to locate the vBond orchestrators in the network.
- Click the vBond icon to check its status.
Use the Network Screen
- In vManage NMS, select the Monitor ► Network screen.
- Locate the vBond orchestrator using the Sort options drop-down and the Search box. Or scroll through the list of devices in the device table.
- Select the vBond orchestrator by clicking its system IP address. The Control Connections screen opens by default and displays information about all control connections that the device has with other controller devices in the network.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.2.