From the vManage NMS, you can display average packet latency information for application-aware routing using the Dashboard or the Monitor ► Network screen.
Use the Dashboard Screen
- In vManage NMS, select the Dashboard screen.
- Locate the Application-Aware Routing pane on the bottom right of the screen.
Use the Network Screen
- In vManage NMS, select the Monitor ► Network screen.
- Locate the device using the Sort options drop-down and the Search box. Or scroll through the list of devices in the device table.
- Select the device by clicking its system IP address.
- In the screen that opens, select WAN–Tunnel in the left pane.
CLI equivalent: show app-route statistics
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.3.