Each vEdge router establishes and maintains a data plane connection with each vEdge router that it exchanges data traffic with. Data plane traffic travels within secure Internet Security (IPsec) connections.
To view all data connections for a single device:
- In vManage NMS, select the Monitor ► Network screen.
- From the Device Groups drop-down list in the left pane, select the device group to which the device belongs. A list of all the devices in the group is displayed in the left pane.
- Choose the options in the Sort by drop-down to sort the device list by status, hostname, system IP, site ID, or device type.
- Select the device from the left pane. The Device Dashboard screen opens, displaying the number of data connections that are:
- Down—Non-operational connections with other vEdge routers in the network.
- Init—Connections that are reachable but not up yet.
- Up—Operational connections with other vEdge routers in the network.
To view all control connections that the device has with other controller devices in the network, click Control Connections.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.2.