To select the devices and links you want to display on the map, use the Monitor ► Geography screen.
- Click the Filter button to display a pull-down menu.
- Select the device group from the pull-down menu which includes all configured device groups. By default, the group "All" is selected and displays all Viptela devices in the overlay network. The group "No Groups" includes the devices that are not part of a device group. If all devices are in a group, the "No Groups" group is not displayed.
- Select the Viptela devices to display on the map. By default, the map displays all device types including vEdge, vEdge-vBond, vSmart, and vManage.
- Select the state of control and data links. By default, the map displays all control and data connections.
- Close the Filter box by moving the cursor outside the box.
The map is dynamically updated to reflect your selections. Also, as you make the device group, device type, and link selections, the tabs next to the Filter button are updated.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.2.