To set filters for searching events generated on one or more Viptela devices, use the vManage Monitor ► Events screen.
- Click the Filter drop-down menu.
- In the Severity drop-down, select the event severity level. Events generated by Viptela devices are collected by vManage NMS and classified as:
- Critical—indicates that action needs to be taken immediately.
- Major—indicates that the problem needs to be looked into but is not critical enough to bring down the network.
- Minor—is informational only.
You can specify more than one severity level.
- In the Component drop-down, select the configuration component that caused the event. You can select more than one configuration component.
- In the System IP drop-down, select the system IP of the devices for which to view generated events.
- In the Event Name drop-down, select the event name for which to view generated events. You can select more than one event name.
- Click Search to search events that match the filter.
vManage NMS displays the events both in table and graphical format.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.2.