To set filters for searching alarms generated by one or more Viptela devices, use the vManage Monitor ► Alarms screen.
- Click the Filter drop-down menu.
- In the Severity drop-down, select the alarm severity level. You can specify more than one severity level.
- In the Active drop-down, select active, cleared, or both types of alarm. Active alarms are alarms that are currently on the device but have not been acknowledged.
- CIick the Alarm Name drop-down, select the name of the alarm. You can specify more than one alarm name.
- Click Search to search for alarms that match the filter.
vManage NMS displays the alarms both in table and graphical format.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.2.