You can reset an interface on a device, issuing a shutdown command followed by a no shutdown command, in a single operation from the vManage NMS, without having to modify the device's configuration.
To reset an interface:
- In vManage NMS, select the Tools ► Operational Commands screen.
- In the right pane, click the device.
- Click the More Actions icon to the right of the row.
- From the drop-down list of commands, select Interface Reset.
- From the Interface Reset box, select the desired interface.
- Click Reset.
CLI equivalent: request interface-reset
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.3.
See the Configuring Network Interfaces article for your software release.