From the vManage NMS, you can quickly locate a Viptela device in the overlay network using the Monitor ► Geography or the Monitor ► Network screen.
Use the Geography Screen
- In vManage NMS, select the Monitor ► Geography screen.
- Use the Filter button to display only the device type you are trying to locate.
- Hover over the device icon to display basic information about the device, including the site ID where the device is located. To display detailed information about the device, click the device icon.
Use the Monitor Screen
- In vManage NMS, select the Monitor ► Network screen.
- Locate the device using the Sort options drop-down and the Search box. Or scroll through the list of devices in the device table.
- To get detailed information about the device, select it by clicking its system IP address.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.2.