To establish an SSH session to a device in the network, use the vManage Tools ► SSH Terminal screen.
From an SSH session, you can issue CLI commands on the device.
- From the left pane, select the device on which to collect statistics:
- Select the device group to which the device belongs.
- If needed, sort the device list by its status, hostname, system IP, site ID, or device type.
- Click on the device to select it.
- Enter the username and password to log in to the device.
You can now issue CLI commands to monitor or configure the device.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.2.