To delete a WAN Edge router from the overlay network:
- In vManage NMS, in the Configuration ► Certificates screen, mark the WAN Edge router as invalid.
- In the Configuration ► Devices screen, in the WAN Edge List tab, select the router.
- Click the More Actions icon to the right of the row and click Delete WAN Edge.
- Click OK to confirm deletion of the device.
- In the Configuration ► Certificates screen, click Send to Controller.
Deleting a router removes its serial and chassis numbers from the WAN edge router serial number list and permanently removes the router's configuration from the vManage NMS.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 16.3.