For a device configuration that you have created from the CLI:
- In vManage NMS, select the Configuration ► Templates screen.
- In the Device tab, select a device template.
- Click the More Actions icon to the right of the row and click Change Device Values. The right pane displays the device's configuration, and the Config Preview tab in the upper right corner is selected.
- In the left pane, click the name of a device.
- Click the Config Diff tab to view the differences between this configuration and the configuration currently running on the device, if applicable.
Click the Back button to edit the variable values entered in the previous screen.
- Click Configure Devices to push the configuration to the devices.
The Status column displays whether the configuration was successfully pushed. Click the right angle bracket to the left of the row to display details of the push operation.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 17.2.