To install a signed certificate on a WAN Edge router, use the vManage Configuration ► Certificates screen.
If in Administration ► Settings ► Certificate Signing by Symantec, you selected the Manual option for the certificate-generation process, use the Install Certificate button to manually install certificates on the controller devices.
After Symantec or your enterprise root CA has signed the certificates, they return the files containing the individual signed certificates. Place them on a server in your local network. Then install them on each controller:
- In the Controllers tab, click the Install Certificate button.
- In the Install Certificate window, select a file, or copy and paste the certificate text.
- Click Install to install the certificate on the device.
The certificate contains information that identifies the controller, so you do not need to select the device on which to install the certificate.
- Repeat Steps 1 to 3 to install additional certificates.
View the Certificate
- In the Controllers tab, select a device.
- Click the More Actions icon to the right of the row and click View Certificate.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.2.