To generate or view the Certificate Signing Request (CSR), use the vManage Configuration ► Certificates screen.
Generate the CSR
- In the Controllers tab, select a device.
- Click the More Actions icon to the right of the row and click Generate CSR.
- In the Generate CSR window, click Download to download the file to your local PC (that is, to the PC you are using to connect to the vManage NMS).
- Repeat Steps 1 to 4 for each controller for which you are generating a CSR.
View the CSR
- In the WAN Edge List or Controllers tab, select a device.
- Click the More Actions icon to the right of the row, and click View CSR to view the certificate signing request (CSR).
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.2.