You can edit a device or feature configuration template.
- In vManage NMS, select the Configuration ► Templates screen.
- In the Device or Feature tab, select a template.
- Click the More Actions icon to the right of the row and click Edit.
You cannot change the name of a device or feature template when that template is attached to a device.
Note: You can edit templates simultaneously from one or more vManage servers. For simultaneous template edit operations, the following rules apply:
- You cannot edit the same device or feature template simultaneously.
- When you are editing a device template, all other feature templates attached to that device template are locked and you cannot perform any edit operations on them.
- When you are editing a feature template that is attached to a device template, that device template as well as all other feature templates attached to it are locked and you cannot perform any edit operations on them.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.2.