If you are creating feature templates that are similar to each other, you can make a copy of an existing feature template and then modify it.
You cannot copy device templates.
To copy a feature template:
- In vManage NMS, select the Configuration ► Templates screen.
- From the Templates title bar, select Feature.
- From the templates table, select the desired template.
- Click the More Actions icon to the right of the row, and select Copy.
- Enter a new template name and description. These fields are mandatory. You cannot use any special characters in template names.
- Click Copy.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.3.