To add a vSmart controller to the overlay network:
- In vManage NMS, select the Configuration ► Devices screen.
- In the Controllers tab, click the Add Controller drop-down and select vSmart.
- In the Add vSmart window:
- Enter the IP address in VPN 0 that is used to reach the vSmart controller.
- Enter the username and password to access the vSmart controller.
- Select the protocol to use for control-plane connections. The default is DTLS.
- If you select TLS, enter the port number to use for TLS connections. The default is 23456.
- Select the Generate CSR checkbox to allow the certificate-generation process to occur automatically.
- Click Add.
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2 to add additional vSmart controllers. The vManage NMS can support up to 20 vSmart controllers in the network.
The new vSmart controller is added to the list of controllers in the Controllers screen.
Introduced in vManage NMS in Release 15.2.