Use the Rediscover Network screen to locate new devices in the overlay network and synchronize them with the vManage NMS.
- Top bar—On the left are the menu icon, for expanding and collapsing the vManage menu, and the vManage product name. On the right are a number of icons and the user profile drop-down.
- Title bar—Includes the title of the screen, Rediscover Network.
- Rows Selected—Displays the number of rows selected from the table.
- Rediscover button—Click to rediscover the devices in the network.
- Device Groups drop-down—Lists all configured device groups in the network.
- Search box—Includes the Search Options drop-down, for a Contains or Match string.
- Refresh icon—Click to refresh data in the device table with the most current data.
- Show Table Fields icon—Click to display or hide columns from the device table. By default, all columns are displayed.
- Table of devices in the overlay network—To re-arrange the columns, drag the column title to the desired position.
Rediscover the Network
To locate new devices in the overlay network, click the Rediscover button located directly beneath the title bar. vManage NMS rediscovers every device and link and displays updated information about the network.
Synchronize Device Data
To synchronize the data on a specific device with the vManage NMS:
- From the Device Groups drop-down list, select the device group to which the device belongs. The device table lists all the devices in the selected group.
- Select the device.
- Click the Rediscover button.
- In the Rediscover Network window, click Rediscover to confirm re-synchronization of the device data.