Use the ACL Log screen to view logs for access lists (ACLs) configured on a vEdge router. Routers collect ACL logs every 10 minutes.
- Top bar—On the left are the menu icon, for expanding and collapsing the vManage menu, and the vManage product name. On the right are a number of icons and the user profile drop-down.
- Title bar—Includes the title of the screen, ACL Log.
- Filter bar—Includes the Filter drop-down and time periods. Click the Filter icon to display a drop-down menu to add filters for ACL logs. Click a predefined or custom time period for which to display data.
- Search box—Includes the Search Options drop-down, for a Contains or Match string.
- Refresh icon—Click to refresh data in the ACL logs table with the most current data.
- Show Table Fields icon—Click to display or hide columns from the ACL logs table. By default, all columns are displayed.
- Table of ACL logs—To re-arrange the columns, drag the column title to the desired position.
Set ACL Log Filters
To set filters for searching ACL logs:
- Click the Filter drop-down menu.
- In the VPN drop-down, select the entity for which you are collecting ACL logs. You can select only one VPN.
- Click Search to search for logs that match the filter.
vManage NMS displays a log of activities in table format.