Use the Device Reboot screen to reboot one or more Viptela devices.
- Top bar—On the left are the menu icon, for expanding and collapsing the vManage menu, and the vManage product name. On the right are a number of icons and the user profile drop-down.
- Title bar—Includes the title of the screen, Device Reboot.
- vEdge tab bar—Includes the Controller and vManage tabs.
- Reboot button—Select a device from the table to activate the button and reboot the device. The Rows Selected box displays the number of rows selected in the table.
- Device Group drop-down—List of all configured device groups in the network.
- Search box—Includes the Search Options drop-down, for a Contains or Match string.
- Refresh icon—Click to refresh data in the device table with the most current data.
- Show Table Fields icon—Click to display or hide columns from the device table. By default, all columns are displayed.
- Table of devices in the overlay network—To re-arrange the columns, drag the column title to the desired position.
Reboot a Device
To reboot one or more Viptela device in the overlay network:
- In the title bar, click vEdge, Controller, or vManage.
- Select one or more devices.
- Click the Reboot button.
View Active Devices
To view a list of devices on which the reboot operation has been performed:
- Click the Tasks icon located in the vManage toolbar. vManage NMS displays a list of all running tasks along with the total number of successes and failures.
- Click a row to see details of a task. vManage NMS opens a status window displaying the status of the task and details of the device on which the task was performed.