Use the SSH Terminal screen to establish an SSH session to a Viptela device. From an SSH session, you can issue CLI commands on the Viptela device.
- Title bar.
- Left pane with:
- Device Groups drop-down with a list of all configured device groups in the network.
- Sort by drop-down options. You can sort the device list by status, hostname, system IP, site ID, or device type.
- List of all Viptela devices in the selected device group.
- Right pane with an open SSH window. The size of the window is based on the current browser size, and it does not readjust if you change the window size. A vertical scroll bar allows you to scroll up and down in the SSH window.
Establish an SSH Session to a Device
To establish an SSH session to a device:
- From the left pane, select the device on which to collect statistics:
- Select the device group to which the device belongs.
- If needed, sort the device list by its status, hostname, system IP, site ID, or device type.
- Click on the device to select it.
- Enter the username and password to log in to the device.
You can now issue CLI commands to monitor or configure the device.