Use the ACL Log screen to view logs for access lists (ACLs) configured on a vEdge router. Routers collect ACL logs every 10 minutes.
- Title bar.
- Filter bar—Includes the Filter drop-down and time periods. Click the Filter icon to display a drop-down menu to add filters for ACL logs. Click a predefined or custom time period for which to display data.
- Filter criteria—Sort options drop-down and Search box, for a Contains or Match string.
- Table of ACL logs. To re-arrange the columns, drag the column title to the desired position.
Set ACL Log Filters
To set filters for searching ACL logs:
- Click the Filter drop-down menu.
- In the VPN drop-down, select the entity for which you are collecting ACL logs. You can select only one VPN.
- Click Search to search for logs that match the filter.
vManage NMS displays a log of activities in table format.