Use the Device Reboot screen to reboot one or more Viptela devices.
- Title bar—Includes tabs for vEdge, Controller, and vManage.
- vEdge tab—Displays a list of all vEdge routers in the overlay network. When you first open the Device Reboot screen, you are in the vEdge tab.
- Controller—Displays a list of all controller devices in the overlay network.
- vManage—Displays a list of all vManage NMSs in the overlay network.
- Reboot button bar.
- Device Groups drop-down with a list of all configured device groups in the network.
- Filter criteria—Sort options drop-down and Search box, for a Contains or Match string.
- Table of devices in the overlay network—Select a device to reboot. To re-arrange the columns, drag the column title to the desired position.
Reboot a Device
To reboot one or more Viptela device in the overlay network:
- In the title bar, click vEdge, Controller, or vManage.
- Select one or more devices.
- Click the Reboot button.
View Active Devices
To view a list of devices on which the reboot operation has been performed:
- Click the Tasks icon located in the vManage toolbar. vManage NMS displays a list of all running tasks along with the total number of successes and failures.
- Click a row to see details of a task. vManage NMS opens a status window displaying the status of the task and details of the device on which the task was performed.