Use the Rediscover Network screen to locate new devices in the overlay network and synchronize them with the vManage NMS.
- Title bar.
- Rediscover button.
- Device Groups drop-down with a list of all configured device groups in the network.
- Filter criteria—Sort options drop-down and Search box, for a Contains or Match string.
- Device table displaying hostname, system IP, device's synchronization state, and time when device synchronization with the vManage NMS started and completed.
Rediscover the Network
To locate new devices in the overlay network, click the Rediscover button. The vManage NMS rediscovers every device and link and displays updated information about the network.
Synchronize Device Data
To synchronize the data on a specific device with the vManage NMS:
- From the Device Groups drop-down list, select the device group to which the device belongs. The device table lists all the devices in the selected group.
- Select the device.
- Click the More Actions icon to the right of the column and click Sync Device.
- Click OK to confirm re-synchronization of the device data.