Use the Audit Log screen to display a log of all activities on Viptela devices.
- Title bar.
- Filter bar—Includes the Filter drop-down and time periods. Click the Filter icon to display a drop-down menu to add filters for audit logs. Click a predefined or custom time period for which to display data.
- Filter criteria—Sort options drop-down and Search box, for a Contains or Match string.
- Table of audit logs, displaying the time of the log, the user on the device originating the log, message, module, feature, device, and task ID of the audit log.
Set Audit Log Filters
To set filters for searching audit logs:
- Click the Filter drop-down menu.
- In the Audit Log Time field, enter the time interval for getting audit logs.
- Click Add to display the Module drop-down, and select the entity for which you are collecting audit logs. You can select more than one entity.
- Click Search Audit Logs to search for logs that match the filter.
vManage NMS displays a log of activities both in table and graphical format.
View Audit Log Details
To view detailed information about any audit log:
- Select the audit log row from the table.
- Click the More Actions icon to the right of the row and click Details.
The Audit Log Details popup window opens, displaying details of the audit log.